Types of Information we Collect
- We collect information from you when you register on Making Strategy Happen.com (the “Site”), sign up for premium content, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in other Site features.
- Premium Content: To register online for any or all of our premium content offerings, we require the following information: (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address. The provision of an e-mail address is mandatory in order to receive our content. Making Strategy Happen relies on a third-party service, Mailchimp, to collect contact information and distribute our newsletter.
- Contact Forms: To contact Making Strategy Happen for the purposes of evaluating or engaging our services, or to answer your questions, we utilize numerous forms throughout our site. Required information varies depending on the form and at most includes: (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive a response from Making Strategy Happen. The provision of the remaining information requested on the registration form is optional.
How we use your Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information we collect from you through emails, product and service purchases or subscription requests is limited to our use and will not be shared with third parties. We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Information may be used in aggregate with other subscribers to review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and to analyze other general demographic trends
- To personalize your experience on our Site, which allows us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested
- To serve you better when responding to customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions
- To administer a survey or other Site feature
If you opt-in to receive any of our publications we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive a publication, please refer to the “Opting-Out, Removing, and Modifying your Information” section below. Visitors who register for or participate in other Site features such as marketing programs and premium content will be given a choice whether they would like to receive email communications from us.
How we Protect your Information
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information including containing your personal information behind secured networks that are only accessible by a limited number of people who are required to keep your information confidential.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. You may choose to receive a notification each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. These options are found through your browser (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox) settings.
Making Strategy Happen uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products or services over the Google Content Network and via social networks. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, Making Strategy Happen uses custom audiences based on emails of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Facebook and Instagram. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us. The following are the remarketing tools we use:
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here.
Google: Opt-out of Google remarketing here.
Disclosing Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include our Site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may however provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Opting-Out, Removing, and Modifying your Information
To unsubscribe from email communications please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of any of our emails. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails that are already in production.
Third Party Links
We may include third party links on our Site to provide you with increased value. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sitesBridgeway Leadership, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We do however seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about any third party links (including if a specific link is not working).
Questions and Feedback